Most of these lads have been transplanted to Calgary, Alberta from the rugged shores of Newfoundland where the Celtic music, along with strong Irish history and traditions run in their blood.
- Steve Morrissey (Vocal/Guitar/Bodhran)
- Matt O’Leary (Accordion/Mandolin)
- Lenny Dalton (Vocal/Bodhran/Guitar)
- Fonz Hann (Mandolin/Guitar)
- Sandy Aberdeen (Bass/Whistles/Banjo)
East Coast & Celtic sound, influenced by growing up on the rugged shores of Newfoundland. Toe-tapping tunes to keep ya moving and coming back for more.
Inspired by The Navigators, Fine Crowd, Eddie Coffey, Shanneyganock, Ron Hynes, The Fables, Irish Descendants, Rum Ragged, Simani, Matthew Byrne, The Pogues, Great Big Sea, Daoiri Farrell and Christy Moore.
Also, our parents for giving us this history and talent to share!
- Club Performance: Concert – 10:30 in Newfoundland
- Club Performance: Concert – Ireland Meets Newfoundland
- Album: April 14, 2018 Club
Visit their website: Morrissey’s Private Stock
From the April 14th, 2018 Concert